Will she think differently of me if she knows my secret?

I have a girl that I'm interested in. She knows a lot about me. But what she doesn't know and I'm scared to tell her is that I am a multi millionaire. I'm afraid that she will look at me in a different light. If you found out that someone that liked you and they had a lot of money would you use them to benefit yourself?

Most Helpful Girl

• millionaire? no
    billionaire? maybe

I don't think I could pretend to be in love with someone I wasn't actually in love with and personally I don't think millions would be worth it to give up the chance to find someone I truly loved and truly loved me in return, but everyone has a price don't they ;)

What Girls Said 8

• Don't tell her yet. She probably would think differently to some degree if she knew your secret.
    Take her out to the most average of places see how she can handle it or if she just appreciates time being spent with you.
    Test her out first.

• No of course not... I'd do the opposite just to prove I'm not a gold digger and if she's really a nice girl she'll do the same and big use u but accept u :):)

• Do not tell her because if you do she might change her attitude towards you and just want to use you even if she was to grow tired of you..

• That's tricky cuz done might be mad that you didn't tell them but I think that if you've known her for awhile and she really cares for you as well, I don't think it would change her perspective and how she sees you.. she may like you just a little but more haha but if she really loves you than she wouldn't take advantage of you

• Don't tell her. Slightly show her. Spend money as if you have just enough to get by. She probably won't actually notice your "price tag" until she sees your car or house. But yea, this is the easiest way to avoid her transforming into a gold digger

• You shouldn't tell her, wait further into the relationship so you know she won't stick with you just for the financial benefits.

• propose then tell her

• Don't tell her u never know if she is a gold digger but I would never do that but she might. I would wait till marriage to tell her if u like her that much.

What Guys Said 1

• Honestly, I would try hard to not let the money show and not tell her until you are certain her feelings for you are genuine.