Is just being yourself really that important?

I always see the advice "just be yourself" when dating, well what if there isn't anything special about yourself?

Most Helpful Girl

• if your not being yourself you just look like a clown, you aren't fooling anyway and thats the point of that advice "be yourself"
    and if you really aren't that special.. so? who really is
    when you see a really happy pretty girl do you think she is special? because she is just an average girl like the other billion... yet you really get drawn to her... but what if she is all snobby and fake and pretending to be super rich... you will think she is an idiot basically and lose all deep desire for that happy pretty girl you first saw.

so be yourself... be your best

What Girls Said 1

• Yes, just be yourself. I am always myself and guys are interested in me. I'm not all that special either. I'm just me.

What Guys Said 2

• Then be that average joe blow you're , try hards are kinda easy to spot and usually kinda an asshole.

• There's gotta be something man.