What should I expect when going out with an Asian woman? She's Vietnamese. What should I not talk about? (Besides not talking about the Vietnam war.)?

We're going to a place that sells Thai food. Do I have to use chopsticks there?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm vietnamese. Speak to her like any other woman. You don't have to use chopsticks but that would make yourself seem more impressive.

• Have you tried Thai Food? I want to know what I should order. I usually eat food that has cheese.

• is this a serious question? you sound mental... " I want to know what I should order. I usually eat food that has cheese. " why don't you look at the menu and eat something,? who cares.. get some noodles and an egg roll dummy.

• I don't sound mental. I'm picky when it comes to food. I don't know if Thai places sell egg roll.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Don't talk about sex or bad about parents your or her or general and talk about the futur only then you can even fuck forever with out any sieruse relationship even if you like but be positive

• Bringing up napalms is a no no.