I need some advice girls! Going on a overnight trip with bf but don't want to show him my makeup less face?

Girls. Any advice? Never been in this situation before

Most Helpful Girl

• I've been there and know exactly what you're going through, but I have good news - guys don't care. They may even love you without it even though you might feel hideous. If they see that you are too self conscious and wake up looking like you had a full makeover, that would probably turn them off more than having no makeup on. If you are really struggling, buy some lightweight tinted moisturizer to put on in the morning - it is sheer and will give you some color. Dab some lip gloss on and give your lashes a quick sweep of mascara, but that's it. I once had a few zits on my face and the guy didn't care at all. And remember- he's not going to look so great in the morning either!

What Guys Said 1

• Don't be shy, be you.
    I actually prefer less make up on my girl.
    He is going to see you without makeup eventually (this is it) so don't worry about it.
    Both of you aren't going to be your best in the morning, especially if there was hot sex the night before.
    In fact if there is hot sex, the more you look disheveled, the better the sex was (in theory)
    Most guys don't care if their SO doesn't have makeup on.
    It's nice, but not mandatory.
    Sometimes girls can use too much makeup, covering their natural beauty.

What Girls Said 3

• I would not worry about it, he's is spending time with "you" not your face.

• just bring some extra makeup but im pretty sure you dont look that bad without makeup some guys dig a girls natural look

• Don't worry about it! Just keep the lights dim