When is it an okay time for a guy you met online to pick you up for a date?

I'm going on a date with a guy I met online. He offered to pick me up, but I am not sure if I feel comfortable with the idea yet. This is our third date. He's really nice so far, but I just don't know if I feel ready yet.

• Never
  • First Date
  • Second Date
  • Third Date
  • When you are serious? (Or other, explain please!)

Most Helpful Guy

• Three dates sounds fine assuming he hasn't given you any reason to doubt him. Usually you can tell pretty fast. I don't recommend this stuff on the first date but by the third you should know what kinda guy he is assuming the dates weren't wasted on something like a movie where you can't talk and get to know each other.

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe let him pick you up from a neutral location?

• I would advise against that but a good way is to invite him to yours and introduce him to family as a friend

• You might not feel comfortable because the third date usually is the "sex" date. If you don't want sex, don't let it happen, but go on the date. If he's a decent guy, he'll wait for you

What Girls Said 2

• nope meet at a public location

• When you're serious. After you've met friends and family. Don't give him your address until you're sure