Scared to talk to women and to even glance at them. Please help me to get over this?

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you insecure with your looks or just clueless what to talk about? Have you been rejected too much?

• Both.. never rejected because I've never approached a woman

• @grlwguymind you're a girl and girls dont have to do the approaching.. You have it easy

• You are never going to know if you dont give it a shot! Sometimes girls are anxiously waiting to be approached. Maybe it would be easier to date online then meet them in person. That way you know common interests and it will be easier to communicate. But you are right about it being easy for me, I am very outgoing. Maybe you will be lucky and have someone with my type of personality that will approach you :/

What Girls Said 2

• Well do u get nervous around them or do you feel that it's inappropriate to look at them or something?

• I feel im not worthy to look at them so i lower my head

• won't they think im a creep for staring at them

• Lol well your allowed to blink and if you smile it won't seem creepy at all

• Rip your eyes out?

What Guys Said 2

• I'm guessing you're not scared of girls but you're uncomfortable with the thought of rejection. Try to wrap your brain around this advice: Don't take it personally. Just don't.

• How do you not take it personally?

• When you're turned down (you will be sometimes) tell yourself convincingly that she already has a boyfriend, or her dad has a shotgun and won't let her date, or she's caring for her dying mother etc. But refuse to entertain thoughts that you're not good enough. Don't allow that kind of negativity in your thinking.

• I'm in the same boat.
    I try not to look at girls. In real life, at least.