Okay girls :) I need advice! Guys you can answer to?

So I'm a full time student, I literally spend most of my time studying from when I wake up to when I go to sleep. I usually only have free time late at night, on weekends and for not very long at all.

I really want to meet that special girl and I'm considering online dating. But my question is since I'm so busy and really can't devote my full attention or time to finding that girl should I even try or should I just wait until my life isn't so busy and I can really devote time and effort into it.

Most Helpful Guy

• the Vulcan in me says you should wait because i've seen this happen to many of my friends that tried to juggle a girlfriend and university at the same time. it wasn't the girlfriend that was distracting them, it was themselves being distracted by their girlfriend, they kept putting more focus on their GF than school work and they struggled really hard to eventually pass finals and exams. so the Vulcan in me says, rationally, logically, it would be better to finish school first to the point where you may put in at least 80% of your energy and focus into dating and finding that sweet girl, but the human in me says its not impossible, and if you're willing then you will always find a way. if you're not willing then you will find an excuse. i honestly say go with your gut feeling on this one:)

• You pretty much just stated exactly what's going on in my head. My gut says that I need to wait. My Gut says that right now, school is more important. But my heart says GO TO HER LOL! But I think I'll do exactly what you just said. I'll go with my gut and delete the account I just created and pursue this when I have more time and energy! Thanks for the advice.

Did you know there's a pic on iFunny about you?
      This answer reminded me of it!
      It's your profile pic and it says THIS LOOKS LIKE A JOB FOR BERTMACKLIN, FBI!

• ooh noice man! TY d00d:D hope it all goes well for you man.

• You're welcome, and there was never a doubt! Just confusion on which path to go down lol.

What Girls Said 5

• I think you should just wait until you are fully devoted to it, because if you are not fully devoted to it, the girl might just think you are not interested in it or her. UNLESS you can find someone who is just as busy and understands, but then that starts to get complicated and annoying. So I suggest you wait till you are free. :)

• you should wait ^^ its not fair or mature to start something your not willing to see through. and you have already committed to serious study :)

• I know that dating can be a distraction when it cones to school, but if a guy I liked asked me out while still in school, I'd make time. You don't wanna pass up a good opportunity. I've done that too many times before =/

• Go for it :) just make sure she really likes you and understands you're busy and is okay w it

• i think you should go for it and make sure she knows how you feel

What Guys Said 1