Please answer!! Cutie at work- what shod I do?

So there's this guy at work and I really like him. He's sweet, cute, hard-working and a gentlemen, which very hard to find now and days. I'm going to be quiting soon and I want to get his number so I can keep in touch with him. I don't know if he likes me and I don't want to get rejected. I want to get his number, but I don't know how to ask for it? How should I ask for it? By the way he asked out this other girl at work and they went to dinner. But I think there just friends. Shoukd I ask for his number or no?

• Ask for his number
  • Don't ask for it

What Guys Said 1

• Go ahead. He will most likely give it to u! If he's a real gentleman he will at least tell u if he's with someone!

• I'm scared. lol How should I ask for it, what should I say? I never asked for a guys number they ask me for mine.

• Thank you! I'll try it and hopefully it goes well. #nervous

• Call my phone, I seem to have lost it/ Gimme your number, We'll talk some during the evening or something./Ask him out then ask for his no. Simple.

What Girls Said 0