Why don't guys approach me?

Hi! Is there something wrong with me? I have always been a pretty shy person when it comes to the opposite sex, but I have been gradually overcoming the fear of talking to them. I see tons of girls at my school who get approached by guys and that really has never been me, except 2 of my guy friends. Am I doing something wrong? Am I unattractive? Do I look mean? My instagram is kaitlinrosee1277 and there is some pictures for examples!! I would really love your opinions on this! I have a couple pictures to help! I know I'm not the most attractive person, so please try your best to be honest but not too mean.
Thank you! x
P. S: I'm 16, 5'6ish, and hopefully not overweight.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ur really pretty. Its actually kinda intimidating lol. So dudes probably assume you are already taken or they fear being rejected

• What shush you are the intimidating one! You are gorgeous! Thank you for the advice :)

• Omg guys are not very upfront sometimes about things like that :c Awh I'm glad I made your day!

• Yay Thank you so much for selecting me as most helpful =D You've made my day twice. If you'd like, feel free to go answer some of my ole crazy questions

What Guys Said 9

• It is difficult at the age of 16th to find someone in which you will have common tastes, i myself am 20 years old and i still don't have many girls coming towards me or having an interest in me (Even though they say that i am a nice guy). I was even going to give up on the thought of being a father of a future family, but after talking with a lot of close friends who has gone through experiences in their life. I've come up that life is not just a straight path just like they told me when i was your age. You will have plenty of opportunities to go towards and most importantly, you have to learn about yourself and by knowing you more, people will come to you ^^

Who knows what fate awaits us but we must never forget that we have to live our present.

Enough with my own stories hehe ^^'
    to answer your questions, I personnaly think that you're a gorgeous girl. I mayn't talk to all of the guys, but for someone like myself, you are someone i'd want to know more about!

I don't think there's anything wrong with what you seems to do in your everyday life, the more importantly thing to remember is to be you, always, that way you will meet someone that will understand you and care for your personnality, your goods and bads.

To conclude, for me the height of a girl is not important, she can be taller than me or smaller than me or even be the same height, as long as i like all of her little qualities and strong points, nothing will change my mind aslong as we feel mutual.

I hope i answered your questions and i wish you a good night!

P. S. English is not my main language ^^'

• Ur outta everyones league so they rather not risk rejections. Only i consider us the same league baby so why not get with meh ;D

• You're too Hot try being more ugly so that guys think they have a chance... srs.

• You're pretty but I would lose the makeup.

• You're really pretty and you don't look overweight. Maybe guys at your school are intimidated.

• Thank you haha, I just don't know if I'm supposed to approach guys myself or that would be creepy? Or confident?

• Shy guys would appreciate you approaching them.

• lol sometimes guys avoid girls that are too hot to avoid being embarassed

• Omg thank you Hmm. How do you get them to talk to you without feeling that way?

• i would say smile at them when you guys make eye contact and let them know you are interested

• They are intimidated by your beauty

• You may give off a "cold" vibe whether you mean to or not. If a girl isn't sweet and pleasant I just can't approach her.

• I'm nice to everyone, I don't like being mean to people haha. All my friends say I look like a nice person but I'm not too sure :P

• Hard to say then, you're pretty good looking so its not that. My best guess is you don't show guys enough signals for them to try anything.

• Their is nothing wrong with you. Your a pretty girl just be patient your still young. Let your self be available try flirting with some guys at a mall or some place like that wuth guys that dont go to your school. It would help you test the waters without having to be around the guy in an everyday situation like school.

• Thank you. How do you approach a guy at the mall? Wouldn't that be creepy?

• Do it silently. Keep your eyes open if you see a guy look at you just smile and see what kind of response you get. Remember to test the waters dont be afraid to get out their. Sometimes guys are just as shy as girls sometimes more so. Just go up and talk to them.

What Girls Said 2

• Well maybe they think your too BEAUTIFUL for them so they get scared to approach you. BUT keep your head up and they won't be that scared anymore!!! So go get those boys !!!

• Thank you so much Trisha, great advice :)

• Your welcome I had the same problems too but its ok because I used to have the same problem but I found a certain boy I like ;) so yeah. BYE!!!

• Are you considered 'ugly' or 'pretty' off of your friends? Also do you smell? OMG im so sorry these sound so mean chicken :(

• Apparently I'm pretty my friends said hahaha omg its okay there good questions to ask.. nooo i don't smell bahaha