Shave it or nahhhhhhhhhh?

I'm going to hang out with a guy tonight ;)

I kinda haven't shaved down there though lol!

Should I shave? Or naw?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nahh or nahh I dont know brahhhh

• Ahhhh okay duuuuude :P

What Guys Said 10

• I wouldn't shave unless a SO really wanted it.
    I prefer trimmed, with a landing strip.
    Shaving is a hassle, and can lead to irritation.

• If it's the same to you, shave it. It brings out the curvaceous fleshiness of the genitals. If shaving is uncomfortable, a trim would probably be adequate.

• You should trim it.

• If you are just going to hang out and its first meeting and you dont plan to get a lot physical , you can let it be like it has.. May be trim the bush..
    And if you plan to go the next level , shave it... Its good when its shaved...
    I like going down , so its reallllllly goood

• Just trim, half of guys want it shaved and half of guys want some hair. Trimming keeps it close enough to shaved without any irritation but keeps it short enough so you don't look like you have a squirrel living on your nanny.

• Yea shave or wax it. Its hot and a girl who has made the effort it says to me they deserve going down on

• You can't go wrong with shaving in my opinion XD I never heard a guy disliking a shaved vagina.

• nahh cos next time surprise him! lol

• shave or put Nair on it but make sure down there is completely bald

• It depends on how long it is now. If the hair is so short that it is sharp and prickly then shave it. If it is long enough that it isn't prickly, then it shouldn't be a problem.

What Girls Said 3

• electrolysis hair removal.. shaving is from the 80's or something :P nasty

• You may be hairless, but your face is nasty. :D

• haha you know what Freud would say about that "brain washed" remark?
      it means your having dirty thoughts about me. I don't mind, but you should admit I was right.

• O_O what the actual fuck lol.

• I would... But then again if I could afford it I would do laser removal

• Just in case, shave it. Some guys like hair and some don't mind it, but just to be on the safe side, shave. Can't go wrong there.