Compared to Girls/Women, Are more Guys attracted to Most girls/women?

I myself, whenever i go about town. Pretty much almost 90% of the women i see i'm attracted to. And i mean the ones in shape and young and my age range, which for the most part most women around 20s , 30s try to be in shape.

Yet although i don't know cause i'm not a woman, I have a feeling that out of all the available in shape single men, women are only attracted to some 5% to 10% of those men.

Is this accurate?
I myself am slim, decent shape nice fellow, and not a single female among my dating range is attracted to me.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's kinda scary. I hope most guys aren't like that. I may find some guys and even girls attractive, but definitely not like 90% of men. Maybe like 1 or 5% of guys or girls I see.
    The reason I hope most guys aren't like that because being in a serious relationship, what if he likes what he sees more from another girl than me? What if he's thinking about one of the 90% of women as he's kissing me or worse as we're making love? This is scary and disheartening.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know about other women but I'm not attracted to many men. When I was younger, I liked a lot of boys. But as I got older it became less and less. I guess that is why people get married. LOL Howver, I am in my 30's and still single. Since I was 21, I think I've only been attracted to two men.

• I could believe that since most women have the ability to be a 7 or above. Guys, not so much.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah I don't know. In my town I feel like us guys are lucky because there are so many good looking girls and even MILFs (which are where the good looking girls came from).
    Although, I do believe it might be because I live in a pretty rich county, so maybe all the women were gold diggers, so they were hot and then they had hot daughters...

• You're attracted to people that in your mind can fulfill your desires, which in your case is someone you can fuck, which makes just about any girl eligible. You just have very low standards.