Do u believe in long distance relationship?

or the relationship that start on the internet?

• yes
  • No
  • Fuck them whats the purpose without banging her/him
i just fell in love at first picture with someone here damn she is beautiful

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Currently in one. Love is about feelings, while banging is about lust. If you're talking about love, long distance relationships are just like close distance one. If you're talking about the cheap lust and sex and one night stand thing, you shouldn't be in a relationship at all.

What Girls Said 6

• Yup, why not? It doesn't seem like a big deal especially if you've seen the person face to face maybe skyped? But if you guys have just chatted I'd suggest Skype each other if you guys are going further x

• Yes. I live maybe an hour or two away from my boyfriend, so I guess not so far, but we both go to school and are always so busy that we rarely have time to see each other. So when we do, which lately has only been like a few times a month, it makes seeing each other even more satisfying.

We still love each other and all.

But I don't think long-distance and long-term go well. If you can't imagine being with this person forever, then what's the point?

Meh.

• I did but then I got hurt so not anymore lol

• no. been there done that

• Yes.

Just because you live far away doesn't mean you can't love each other.

• Absolutly! In some ways it's great because you chat, and email back and forth, and when the time comes to meet you're as excited as hell!

What Guys Said 4

• 3 things for a relationship to be concrete right?

1: Verbal and Visual Communication.
    2: Physical Communication
    3: Animal Passion (nudge nudge wink wink)

You're missing 2 of them.

• Most definitely. It takes a certain level of trust and emotional willingness. I see it as a fun test, but nonetheless, a serious relationship.

• i believe in distance...

• If you are emotionally intelligent then yes.