Do girls love it if boys do not have any hair on their body (smooth neat look and feel)?

I read somewhere on the Internet that girls love it if boys keep their body shaven, without hair, hygiene and sex appeal being the main reasons.

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you ever watched old p*rn? ha ha. That's what is portrayed as sexy in media today. I personally like hair the more the better. It means you are a man and produce testosterone and that is sexy to me. Men who shave their bodies more than just trimming up so we don't get hair when giving a blow job are gross (so many other words I want to use) in my book. Not all girls love it some find it a turn off. Opposite applies as well. Just do what you want. Confidence in yourself wins out at end of day.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't like too much hair but I also don't like a guy who is hairless.

• i know it is the trend now a days for men to be hairless for girls such as on reality tv show like The Only Way Is Essex, however i am 16 and i find that if a guy doesn't have hair then they clearly aren't a man they are a boy because most girls like to cuddle up to a nice cuddly man with chest hair

• No. A man needs to look like a man. Not a Bloomingdale's window mannequin.

What Guys Said 0