Anyine have an opinion? Any advice?

So I've known this guy for a while now. He's always been flirty and tried to get me to sleep with him. Now that im ready for some fun we agreed that we wanted to do the friends with benefits thing. He sends me mixed signals. He's sexual but then he becomes a sweetheart towards me. The other day I said that I wasn't ready to commit to anyone right now until they could show me they really wanted me because I was tired of being hurt. This came up after I, not so obviously, asked him if he had feelings for me. He said he didn't and that he was in the same boat. Now we haven't talked in about a week besides the occasional snapchat. Do y'all have any advice to offer about what I should do about the situation. Maybe some insight as to what may be going on in his head?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• I think it could be one of 2 things. Either he does have feelings for you and he has to think of how to show you or go about it. Or he thinks you want him to like you so you were pressing him to tell you so that you could be together. So if he really feels the way you told him, that may have scared him off because he's really not ready to commit.