Please explain to me why i'm like this?

so i'm a great looking guy. i've been told so my whole life, the girls i've been with have all been beauties, i see the way people respond to me, and i'm also not blind.

even if i'm in a club, and i notice a girl staring at me, i will STILL second guess approaching her. WHY? even in my head i tell myself "this girl wants to talk to you, she is staring at you!". and i still am scared to go talk to her.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's natural to feel this, regardless of how good looking you are. A guy I know now from school told me recently that around the summer he saw me out during a town event and wanted to approach me, but felt shy and a bit scared. Now I was baffled because he is a complete stud. I guess human nature doesn't escape even our most beautiful.

• i feel it all the time though. in my head i know how great looking i am. i even tell myself "all you have to do is say hey, she will be thrilled to talk to you". something deters me from doing it

What Girls Said 3

• That's normal.. Because you're no a cocky jerk! Everyone, no matter how good they look is sensitive to being rejected.. Human nature!

• Don't think, just walk. That helps me out sometimes. Sometimes I just end up looking like an idiot and sticking my foot in my mouth tho...

• You have to stop thinking so much and just go approach. You're mentally talking yourself out of it. Usually insecure people have this issue. (Not saying you are.)

What Guys Said 0