Please explain to me why i'm like this?

so i'm a great looking guy. i've been told so my whole life, the girls i've been with have all been beauties, i see the way people respond to me, and i'm also not blind.

even if i'm in a club, and i notice a girl staring at me, i will STILL second guess approaching her. WHY? even in my head i tell myself "this girl wants to talk to you, she is staring at you!". and i still am scared to go talk to her.

0|0
4|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It's natural to feel this, regardless of how good looking you are. A guy I know now from school told me recently that around the summer he saw me out during a town event and wanted to approach me, but felt shy and a bit scared. Now I was baffled because he is a complete stud. I guess human nature doesn't escape even our most beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
    • i feel it all the time though. in my head i know how great looking i am. i even tell myself "all you have to do is say hey, she will be thrilled to talk to you". something deters me from doing it

What Girls Said 3

• That's normal.. Because you're no a cocky jerk! Everyone, no matter how good they look is sensitive to being rejected.. Human nature!

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't think, just walk. That helps me out sometimes. Sometimes I just end up looking like an idiot and sticking my foot in my mouth tho...

0|0
    0|0
  • You have to stop thinking so much and just go approach. You're mentally talking yourself out of it. Usually insecure people have this issue. (Not saying you are.)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.