Is being small and thin less attractive than being tall and curvy?

i am 20 and i am small 5.3ft 98 pounds the thing is i am not very curvy. i mean i have some curves but not lots and then i see girls that look so much nicer because they are curvy and tall it makes me feel really self conscious. are small thin girls less attractive than tall and curvy

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all! Everyone has their own preferences of course, but there are plenty of guys out there (like me) that love short, thin girls.

Obviously, there's a lot more to it than just that, but given two different girls (assuming personality and everything else is the same), I would definitely prefer the girl that was your size over the taller, curvier girl. :-)

• i am glad that its ok to be this way then thanks for ur help :)

What Guys Said 14

• If you are healthy and if you can dress well you will be absolutely fine.
    If you are self conscious try to eat a bit more and do some more exercise to gain some kgs.

• I'm 5'7" and I'm looking for my height and below for some reason. Being tall as a female isn't a requirement unless you're trying to date a really tall guy.

• It depends on the guy. I think tons like petite women like you. It's similar to how some girls prefer more muscular guys while since prefer a little muscle and some even like really thin guys.

• You're more attractive, if you ask me. You can enhance your curves if you want (push up bra) but curvy girls can't make themselves look thin.

• i'd like a shorter girl/women. i dont like to 'look up' to a girl and jump and try to hug her. i'd rather bend down a little to a shorter girl. and curves.. im a butt-nose-eyes guy so i won't even notice most curves lol.

• I like curves but I don't care for height. I would say that you shouldn't worry.

• thank u for ur help :)

• I still feel bad though. :(

• dont feel bad its fine ;) you were just making a point

• I appreciate both body types equally.

• in my opinion as long as your ribs don't show you're fine to me :).

• I like your type, lots of guys do.

• Everyone has different characteristics they're attracted to, accept and love who you are as long as you're happy and healthy.

• don;t worry too much about being curvy or not!!

• its hard i because i dont know what guys like and i dont know what a 20 year old is meant to look like but thank for ur help :)

• i hope so ;D thank u very much for helping me

• of course therre will be one!! You can send a picture to me and I will tell you!!

• nooooooooooooo i like shorter girls

• depends, it's subjective...

• Less than tall? Yea

than curvy? If your curvy means having fatassbelly and McD rolls. No

What Girls Said 1

• Different guys like different things. MOST guys like variety and will appreciate both in different ways.

Don't sweat it.