Is being small and thin less attractive than being tall and curvy?

i am 20 and i am small 5.3ft 98 pounds the thing is i am not very curvy. i mean i have some curves but not lots and then i see girls that look so much nicer because they are curvy and tall it makes me feel really self conscious. are small thin girls less attractive than tall and curvy

0|0
1|15

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all! Everyone has their own preferences of course, but there are plenty of guys out there (like me) that love short, thin girls.

Obviously, there's a lot more to it than just that, but given two different girls (assuming personality and everything else is the same), I would definitely prefer the girl that was your size over the taller, curvier girl. :-)

0|0
    0|0
    • i am glad that its ok to be this way then thanks for ur help :)

What Guys Said 14

• If you are healthy and if you can dress well you will be absolutely fine.
    If you are self conscious try to eat a bit more and do some more exercise to gain some kgs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'7" and I'm looking for my height and below for some reason. Being tall as a female isn't a requirement unless you're trying to date a really tall guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the guy. I think tons like petite women like you. It's similar to how some girls prefer more muscular guys while since prefer a little muscle and some even like really thin guys.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're more attractive, if you ask me. You can enhance your curves if you want (push up bra) but curvy girls can't make themselves look thin.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'd like a shorter girl/women. i dont like to 'look up' to a girl and jump and try to hug her. i'd rather bend down a little to a shorter girl. and curves.. im a butt-nose-eyes guy so i won't even notice most curves lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like curves but I don't care for height. I would say that you shouldn't worry.

0|0
    0|0
    • thank u for ur help :)

• Show All
    • I still feel bad though. :(

• dont feel bad its fine ;) you were just making a point

• I appreciate both body types equally.

0|0
    0|0
  • in my opinion as long as your ribs don't show you're fine to me :).

0|0
    0|0
  • I like your type, lots of guys do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone has different characteristics they're attracted to, accept and love who you are as long as you're happy and healthy.

0|0
    0|0
  • don;t worry too much about being curvy or not!!

0|0
    0|0
    • its hard i because i dont know what guys like and i dont know what a 20 year old is meant to look like but thank for ur help :)

• Show All
    • i hope so ;D thank u very much for helping me

• of course therre will be one!! You can send a picture to me and I will tell you!!

• nooooooooooooo i like shorter girls

0|0
    0|0
  • depends, it's subjective...

0|0
    0|0
  • Less than tall? Yea

than curvy? If your curvy means having fatassbelly and McD rolls. No

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Different guys like different things. MOST guys like variety and will appreciate both in different ways.

Don't sweat it.

1|1
    0|0