FOR WOMEN ONLY. If a man has a lot of good qualities and has some bad qualities, what can he say and or do to get you to love him?

I'll use me for example:
Description: I'm black. Brown skin. Carmel completion. 5'4". Weigh 170lbs. Not ugly but not the most handsome man according to some women. Medium build with a little pot belly. Not fat. Husky shape. Dress decently. Groomed. Clean cut. Good hygiene. Light brown eyes and dark brown hair.

Cons: I have clinical depression that includes
anxiety issues, a lack of motivation and a lack of confidence. I manage the the depression but I am challenged by it. I am working on increasing motivation and confidence. I have herpes and a pre-ejaculation problem. I'm confident in things I'm strong in but not with things I'm weak in. I have no taste in clothes and have a female friend to help me shop.

Pros: I am loving, caring, thoughtful, loyal, faithful, resourceful, trust worthy, respectful, nice, kind, reliable, helpful, silly at times, dependable, understanding, patient to a certain point, I try to improve, I put my all in all relationships I'm in with a woman, I try to treat my woman like a queen, I am willing to improve, I have a sense of humor, I accept a women for her, I like to hang out, I am willing to try new things depending on what it is, I'm a simple man (as in not complicated), I am layed back yet I get excited about certain things. I'm kind hearted, soft hearted, extremely good friend, I'm good at my job. I'm good at loving a woman once I have those feelings for her. And above all I am a Christian.

If a man like me has a lot of good qualities and has some bad qualities, what can he say and or do to get you to love him?

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't want to be with a guy who is like this. You may be thoughtful, loyal, loving, silly at times among other things which are great things, this without the motivation in life and confidence will do nothing for me. For you to improve you would have to:
    - Express your own point of view
    - Not be dependent on me
    - Treat me like I am special to you, but not the center of your universe
    - Be able to look after yourself if I'm not there (Cook for yourself, do your own laundry, go grocery shopping, etc)
    - Have hobbies (play an instrument, sport, or something)
    - Not let me walk all over you - it should be even

What Girls Said 2

• As long as your personality matches with the other person's and they fall for you based on conversation patterns and mutual flirting then there'll be no problems there...
    BUT if you differ on some crucial things like faith or who's willing to do what family and career wise, you will never work.
    You can't make someone love you.
    Either they will or they won't.

• As long as ur honest and kind and know what u want I see no problem.

What Guys Said 0