Whats your taste like? How would you describe some of the people you've liked or dated so far?

I could describe about 50 guys I've liked lol, but i'll just stick with the ex, the dream guy, and the current for now.

Okay so I've only dated one guy. Aside from his need to cheat, he was a pretty cool dude. He was a redbone with good hair, the cutest cheeks when he smiled, tall (like 6'3 compared to my 5'3), not so much as hot but very cute, really goofy and playful. Not the smartest of the bunch and unfortunately smoked and drank a bit too much.

As for my first secret love, he's mixed (black, white, and puerto rican). He's such a goofball and sweet from time to time. He was great when it came to drawing (especially superheroes). We always hung out at each others houses (mainly because his sis and I were besties bit he and I became close too). I avoided telling him how i felt because I didn't wanna ruin our friendship. Its been 10 years, and sadly i still like him. We don't hang much anymore because we're at different schools, but yep he's only maybe 15 minutes down the road lol and I still run into him at Walmart or the mall from time to time.

As for today, my most recent crush is this cute white guy. He has black hair and gorgeous hazel eyes along with the sweetest smile. We're classmates and we talk a lot. I'm very clumsy and fall out of my seat a lot, so he always rushes in to save the day by helping me up and finding me a more stable chair lol. He hasn't gotten around to asking for my number, but he walks me to class a lot.

So tell me, what were some of your past crushes or significant others like? What about who you like today?

Most Helpful Guy

• I saw one of my favorite movies of all time by myself,"The Dark Knight", There was this beautiful cute brunette white girl sat beside me and I assumed she was with someone else, but at the end of the movie, I clapped by how the epic the movie like a weirdo, and she clapped a long. From there, which came to me by surprised, I noticed she was alone, like me. She told me that she loved the movie, and from there we talked , and had dinner together too. We eventually became a couple. Lasted for nearly a year.. :) :'(

p.gr-assets.com/.../577157.gif

• Saw the movie in the theater by the way.

• Thanks! You give really helpful advice. That is why i voted you most helpful :)

• Awww thank you for the MHO, darling! I will pray for your good health and also pray that you get the right guy who is charming, nice, and always makes you happy everyday. :)

What Guys Said 3

• Now I'm no connoisseur in dating , but the last one and the only one so far was kind of a spaz , VEEERY insecure , clingy , and constantly seeking approval.
    She laughed like an elephant and makes jokes that even dads would cringe... now that i think of it... I don't know why did I even do it. but eh... live and learn

• Lol thats funny :) but yea, I've only dated one guy so far. The other two I listed are just crushes. Do you have any recent or past crushes to describe?

• Well there was this bike I REALLY liked.

• Hahahaha. Joke of of the day :-D lol

• Good looks, well mannered, going places, sophisticated with a touch of class.

• I see you look for good qualities in a girl. I read your page and it sounds like you have good qualities too. You'll for sure find someone soon :)

• O I'm sure I will down the road somewhere.

• thin, pale, and all around small.

• Im not used to this type, but you like it, so way to go :)

What Girls Said 3

• When it comes to girls, I like them my height, about my size (so we can share clothes), um I always like when they have unconventional hair colors like lilac, I love tattoos, and I really like grungier styles.

For men I like men with really nice full beards, tattoos, I don't really care about body types ( but not too muscly), and I dot really care about height ( but I've never met a guy shorter than 5'1)

• My ex was 5'9 korean , sweet guy. My current crush is this girl named londy pretty dark brown skin super thick and beautiful smile :D my guy crush is 6'5 dark skin Dominican named D'Angelou with hazel eyes such a sweetie

• Oooh I see you're diverse like me lol from Korean to Dominican, Niice :)

• My taste would probably be someone who existed, as I've never actually gone out with someone

• Lol but taste also includes crushes :) Describe what some of your crushes looked like

• Oh yea 16 is high school

• One day you will, beautiful Lucy. :)