Getting My Guy to Make the First Move?

I'm at the start of what could be a relationship with a guy but I'm also pretty new to the dating scene. He and I haven't known each other very long but I'm ready to get pretty serious. Any advice on how I can make our first kiss happen? (I'm not comfortable with going in for it. I want HIM to do that.)

What Guys Said 1

• I think it's way too early to even consider kissing. mabey when you've been on a "date" or two then mabey he would do it; it sounds like you like a guy who might like you but is shy. My advice is to actualy talk to him and make him feal more confident. In return he make start to be more intimate and the worst that can happen is that you'll have gained a good freind. Don't lose confidence just be a good freind! Hope this helped :)

What Girls Said 1

• First and foremost, you have to get alone with him. It's the only way to know because even if he doesn't kiss you, there will be some indication that he likes you. As for actually getting kissed keep looking in his eyes, talk softly, maybe tilt your head, touch his arm, etc. As long as he's not crazy shy he should get the hint.