SUPER IMPORTANT MUST READ !!!?

Went out with this guy on a blind date. I am very attracted to him- he's gorgeous, we kissed, spent a lot of time in the town. He was pretty charming, some old school touch of romantic, but also chatty and fun. I had the best fun ever.

He was kissing my forehead and seemed to like me, like a more serious guy. I am not exactly looking for something serious now. But at the end of the date, he did ask me if I want to come to his place.

Mixed signals or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Everything's fine if you have your limits. Don't let him hit it on the first or second date. Test him to see if he really likes you as a person, and make him wait. If he gets impatient and acts weird when you deny him, that means he just wants sex from you and you're worthless to him. Be in control and don't give in so easily. Thats how nice girls get used.

What Guys Said 5

• Hahahaha typical guys who are looken to score on every cuties. juz be cautious with these kinda hungry wolves. He could cut off all possible contact after he got what he came for.

• There is only one mixed signal, here:

" I am not exactly looking for something serious now. "

• I thought someone might say this lol. I just wanna date, whatever happens happens. but I don't care for a one night whatever, I'd want something that would last a bit

• Mixed signals or not?
    wrong question...

The right question is...
    Dangerous/should i trust him or not?

haha, that guy is a player sweetie. Extra careful.

• he was using nurturance to lure you to his lair; from now whatever choice you make is your own affair.

• shit guys i just realized that i used iambic septameter to create satire and metaphoric cross-reference, in effect developing somewhat of a less restrictive version of haiku. am i a fucking literary genius or what? i shall now glow blow myself.

• dick length notwithstanding, that i shall.

• lool

• What the hell? Why is everyone kissing foreheads these days? Do it right or don't bother, lol.

What Girls Said 2

• he isn't sending mixed signals, he was showing his interest and curious if you wanted to take it any further. the only thing mixed up (as far as I can tell) is what you are looking for from him. whether its a legitimate relationship or just someone to go on a friendly date with.

• I don't think he is looking for something serious either, so if you want a casual relationship, this is it. It's too early to give conclusions, wait a couple more dates and ask him if he wants something serious or not. And whatever happens don't get attached too soon.