Why would you give a girl her first kiss (knowing it is her first) and then never talk or take her on dates again? I think it is pretty effed up?

Why would you give a girl her first kiss (knowing it is her first) and then never talk or take her on dates again? I think it is pretty effed up. Not 1 or 2 dates but a whole month and a half worth of talking and spending time together just to ignore after you kissed me.

I feel disgusted with the male species to be honest

Most Helpful Guy

• What the... Which prick did that?
    Some guys these days piss me off, it's ridiculous the things they do and the rest of us end up taking shit for it. I am sorry if this happened to you, not something that should happent to anyone. As much as I agree we guys are full of shit with only sex on our mind -.- there are some of us who are decent and mature enough to know what to and what not to do. Just be careful and hopefully you find the right guy one day soon :)

What Guys Said 4

• Something went wrong. No guy spends that much time just to get a kiss. There is some detail you are leaving out.

• Honestly nothing went wrong and nothing I'm leaving out.

• this kind of behavious is more like an instinct in males, usually in males without or with a few relationship experiences. when he take something moves away. kissing sex etc. after some experiences in relationship usually we dont do that again.

• He's had 3 long term girlfriends before for 2 years each so he has expierence...

• than you must have rotten teeths

• Definitely not haha. Thanks for answering.

• not all males are like that haha. thats like the women i hear complaining about how all men are assholes.. no all the men you like to date are assholes. girls tend to fall for bad boys know well enough the huge risk they are taking or they go for the guy they find the most attractive causing the nice guy that actually gives a damn about her to question his exsistance (not literally). people think the saying "nice guys finish last" is bullshyt but its true. women seem to over look them everyday

• Doesn't answer my question.

• Should I ask him or is that weird? I feel like I have a right to know...

• you can try asking him why he kissed you then ignores you. you do have that right but he may not respond

• Well who cares what you think. This isn't girls tell their opinion site. This is girlsaskguys

What Girls Said 4

• Young love. Yeah that was me wayyyyyyyyyy back in the day, except I found out he had a girlfriend (and another and another and another). Turns out he was a player trying to get a girl at every school in the area so we wouldn't know each other (probably not best to bring them to church with the one girl from private school which would be me). Not gonna lie, it took me a while to get over it, but I did. Honestly I giggle about it now, because he did not age well at all and am so glad I did not end up with him.

• Were almost 24 so I wouldn't say that young ;)

• It's still young. Trust me I am over 30 and still call that age my younger days I am ashamed of.

• My first kiss went something like that. I have no idea why some people act this way but you're not alone on dealing with this...

• The guy that gave my my first kiss was such a jerk. We had a really bad date, then he said a couple things that annoyed me (can't remember what) then he grabbed my face without asking a kissed me. I was so annoyed cuz I wanted it yo be special, I just left.

Then he texted me being like "I wanted to cuddle" I was like... what nerve guys have

• My god a very similar thing happened to me. The idiot manipulated me into kissing him by guilt tripping me.

When he did it was awkward and not romantic at all. I felt nothing.

And he just seemed so horny. He couldn't just kiss me to kiss me and tried taking things very far in a very short period of time.

Huge ass. Ruined my first kiss. I wanted it to be special and with a nice guy :(

• I'm sorry you encountered a jerk too. That sucks.. Some guys out there are just awful.

• The sad truth is its almost like a game, more or less like a status thing too. Just watch out for the players and guys who know what I'm talking about have probably been through the same stages before, just be careful and don't trust a guy until he's proved himself on numerous occasions

• Good advice.. Thanks :)