Crush on a girl but you have a partner?

What did you do? I met this girl who was really bubbly in personality and she kept trying to talk to me but I kept shutting her down because I thought she was hot and I had a gf (my gf was at this party). After the party I couldn't stop thinking of her and had a little crush on her for a couple weeks so until I got over it and then saw again today and starting to think of her again. I've been dating my gf for almost 3 years now but I dunno. Is this normal or is it a sign of we should break out and move on?

Most Helpful Girl

• "If you love two people at the same time, choose the second one, because if you really loved the first one you wouldn't have fallen for the second one."

• Haha johhny depp. Perhaps true but still... I dunno.

"The grass isn't always greener on the otherside"

• I know lol. The choice is your own to make not others. The fact that your questioning which girl is the right one for you at the moment you should probably consider putting your relationship on hold until you decide which girl is the one for you

What Girls Said 1

• Is it an attainable crush or unattainable crush?

What Guys Said 0