Online dating on the rocks - should I travel to see her?

Well I've been talking to this girl over the internet for about 2 years. We got along great and we had a few fights. We break up then come back to each other a week later. She would always blame everything on me and id make some changes and we'd be right back together. We broke up a few days ago she told me that I needed at more mature. She lives in Tennessee and I live in Pennsylvania I never seen her face to face but we've always talked about me moving to come be with her. I just haven't been able to get out to Tennessee. I thought that maybe I should move out there and try to contact her we both were really in love but I don't know how she would react. I'm 19 she's 20 any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you love someone there is a will and a way.

What Girls Said 2

• Well, I actually met my best friend online 8 years ago and he's wonderful. I'm glad that I met him in person. You should talk to her on the phone and make plans to go see her. It wouldn't hurt. BUT if you two are always fighting it may not be good for you to move that far away from home for someone who you always have to please and change for. You should never have to change how you are for a girl. Good luck!

• Get to know her in person and make plans to see her. Do not move there until you are both sure

What Guys Said 2

• Can you just visit her instead of moving there. If you guys hit it off after meeting face-to-face, then consider moving to be closer together.

• It doesn't sound like you two are very compatible, I would consider separating.