Men's thought on sex?

What do men really think about when a woman has sex before there is an official relationship and I don't mean one night stands I'm talking about someone you have known for a while. does this ruin any chance of a relationship happening?

0|0
0|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I see that more or less as the beginning of our relationship, even if we haven't made it official. Otherwise I wouldn't be having sex with her. I think most guys that have sex early on, aren't going to consider that a deal breaker, but most likely aren't looking for a relationship.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• Yes i want a committed relationship before i have sex with a woman
    I'm not just going to have sex with woman cause we were friends
    for long time.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't think having sex ruins the chances for a more serious relationship. That depends on a lot of factors and not just sex. Sex can actually help bond two people together, because of the release of certain neuro-chemicals that promote bonding.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your question is irrelevant. Wait until there is an official relationship, then wait a tad bit longer just to be sure that the relationship isn't based on the mere desire for sex, and then have sex. Problem solved.

0|0
    0|0
  • My only thought is if the guy happens to be commitment-phobic he might take it as a sign he doesn't need to be in a relationship with you to get what he wants.

0|0
    0|0
    • No this has had long term relationships he actually compared me to a virgin I don't want to rush but I don't want to crash and burn before I even start

• It depends more on the girl. There isn't a rule here for me. If she comes off really promiscuous that could be a turn off. It depends.

0|0
    0|0
  • no not at all. that is like asking if a woman had sex in a previous relationship would you consider her chances of a relationship in the future ruined.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free?

0|0
    0|1
  • I don't believe that it ruins things, unless she is an obvious Ho, haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Not always but theirs always that thought that maybe you were a little bit easy.

0|0
    0|0
    • This person had tried before and I said no

• I say if you are interested in him go for it. There's really only 1 way to find out.

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.