!!! Why won't he ask me out? Does he not like me or something? Detailed inputs please?

Ok we've been talking for about 4 weeks now.. We have band together and after we get off the bus he walked me to my parents car (I'm 15 he's 18 btw) and they both saw us holding hands.. I was about to let go but he held on.. Well at his sis bday party on the couch he's was playing with my hair, putting his arm around me, he stands beside me really close, he likes whispering in my ear just funny things, he plays with my hands, he invites and introduces me to his friends and friends concerts etc. .. I'm so confused.

Most Helpful Guy

• there are people who are now sex offenders because they were 18 and hooked up with a 17 yr old. They are screwed for life. That probably has something to do with it...

What Guys Said 3

• Answer: There are many possible reason as to why he didn't ask you out. And he does like you.

Answer explained: Reasons can vary wildly from shyness, ethics, to legal restrictions. Touching is a sign of fondness and comfort. One does not touch a female they do not like. If you want a relationship, summon up the courage and confess. Beware, if he does not feel a complete confidence that your are confessing sincerely, he may see it as a trap or a joke.

• Maybe he sees u as a sister

• In my state, that would be dating/havign sex with a minor. The age of consent where I live, is 17. I suggest staying away

What Girls Said 3

• Be patient! He obviously is interested in you, and if you take it slow, he will totally ask you out! Just don't put out before he does or bring it up yourself: from the sounds of it, he may be waiting for the perfect moment to seal the deal! Good luck! <3

• You think so? :) <3 ok thanks for you're answer lovely

• He's just not that into you.
    Maybe he wants someone his age.

• It's illegal thats why he won't ask you out. It's okay when its like 16 or 17 but they will definitely put him in jail if you're 15

• That's if you're having sex smart one

• You do realize he will want sex, right? -_-

• Won't every guy? Lmao