Guys I need help :P do you like a sweet and adorable girl or is a sexy and flirty girl better?

Ok soooo stupid question but i really would like to know :) I notice a lot of the guys going for the "loud" girl ( not even saying popular) just loud , flirty, moody and most important SEXY :P just her fashion and style is flirty and Im ok with that everyone has their own thing! i just want to know do guys like a CUTE girl? i mean she dresses innocent ( not like a grandma or anything xD ) but just CUTE , and a nice, sweet and friendly girl! now i am NOT saying that im sweet and nice and friendly i like to think im nice but im not being arrogant! im just wondering do guys only like the fierce and flirty looking girls or is a girl thats cute ( in the adorable way not looks) ok?

Most Helpful Guy

• I heavily prefer a cute, adorable girl that's more on the modest side with how she dresses and carries herself in public. I definitely don't want her to be sexually provocative with lots of people, as I'd rather she saved all that for me.

For ME, that's incredibly sexy.

What Guys Said 8

• I'm more into the natural and sweet girl usually because I'm more likely to like her personality. It depends. She has to be sexy to me though.

• Yea i like flirty girls that can cute :P i don't like popular girls I think your sweet as Honey <3

• I like shy cuties! >=|

• Cute decent and adorable girl for me
    I'm repeled flightly girls I don't like them

• Sweet and adorable. I know they are more loyal. I suggest not changing. Continue being the badass you are girl

• sweet and adorable > sexy and flirty

• In an average, one or two of these 3 things run in a guy's head whenever he sees a girl; 1• for one night stand, 2• for marriage, 3• she's not my type.
    If you are a flirty looking type, you may always be rushed for reasons like type" 1" above. If you are cute, adorable and respectful, you may be chosen for type "2" above.
    Just be yourself don't envy others because what the get may not be exactly what you want.

• Well i like the flirty sexy but not popular just us not really so cuaght up in drama sounds nice to me

What Girls Said 1

• I just noticed that they usually take sweet and adorable girl more seriously.