Black girls and white guys?

Hi so I'm just curious as to what you guys think of white guy black girl relationships. I'd of course like the opinions of people in one, or white guys who prefer (or don't) black girls. I'm just never approached by white guys and those who do express interest don't pursue me because their parents don't find it acceptable. Pls share. All opinions valued :)

Most Helpful Guy

• My parents never cared or even discussed race to me growing up. I was never pressured to "stick to my people" or any other bullshit like that. I almost dated a couple of black girls I worked with in the past. I don't think race is a big deal and I've been attracted to women of all racial groups. We are all the same people and the same species. So yeah I have no reservations about interracial dating of any kind.

There are plenty of white guys who are attracted to black girls but feel that black girls aren't interested in them. In one of those two cases I mentioned I didn't make a move because I assumed she wouldn't be into me even though we got along really well. Sounds silly but these are things people think about sometimes. It's probably what prompted you to ask this question.

What Guys Said 22

• Are you in a diversity city or not? Interracial relationships are super common in diverse cities. I live in a small Texan military town and I see many WM & BW couples. And I believe that love has no color :)
    My parents couldn't care less what the religion or race of my gf would be :)

media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...4d5d15c9a53d.jpg
    media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...ae6675cefca8.jpg
    media-cache-cd0.pinimg.com/.../...006245bf7471.jpg

• Thank you! I live in a historically race divided town. That may be why. The pictures are beautiful :)

• Awww you guys are adorable!! :)

• I have no issue with it whatsoever. When I see a black girl with a white guy, I have no immediate reaction that differs from when I see a regular non-interrelation couple. So basically, it's no different to me than what would be considered a "normal" relationship.

I generally am not as attracted to black women as I am to white women, so I do not pursue black girls. This isn't because I find it unacceptable, I simply am not as attracted to them.

• Black girls yes and all of the others too. Big boobs, small boobs, chubby, skinny, tall, short. Whatever doesn't matter. And really that's pretty much most guys (I think). They can say whatever they want about not liking it or going for it but when a nice girl comes along and shows some interest, has the other qualities too, all that other stuff goes out the window.

• You know, I've always wanted to date a black girl. I'm a white guy and I've never really had the opportunity really where that worked out. And I hesitate to say that it's something I'd like to do because saying that doesn't allow for anything particular and unique to that one individual girl who just happens to also be black. But I've certainly been attracted to a lot of black girls.

• I find black girls beautiful, of course i would date one!

• I've had a crush on black girls before so if a black girl who I was interested in asked me out I would most likely say yes.

• Race doesn't make a girl attractive or ugly. YYou're very pretty so if you want a white guy, go get one.

• I really don't have a problem with it.

• As in you would be in a relationship like this or you just wouldn't care if someone else was?

• I don't care if people have interracial relationships. I've never been in one myself though, for some reason I've never been attracted to people outside of my color and ethnicity. So if and when that happens ill give you a defiant answer on the subject.

• I don't have an issue at all with it, however, it would we somewhat strange compared to what I'm used to. I've never seen many other white dudes in interracial relationships...

• So would you date a black girl?

• Yes, but I'm not sure how likely that would happen. Most of the black girls I have talked to don't find white men attractive.

• Wow. I definitely do. That's odd. Hmm.

• I usually go for white girls but I have dated a few black girls before. It all depends on whether we have chemistry or not

• I don't have a problem with it at all, it's no different to any other coupling.

• Its fine, just be yourself, if you're a bitch I don't want it, but I don't care if you black or white or Asian, if you're a bitch your a bitch, but that goes the same way for a good personality

• There can definitely be some family issues - on both sides.

That said, people are people - and you can find someone awesome under every type of skin.

There's definitely some jungle fever out there, because evolutionarily that's favored. But try not and let that trick of the genes try and make all of your decisions for you.

• If they're good for each other than great, I'm all for it.

• I don't mind dating a black girl I would even marry one if she had a nice face and shared the same interests and had a personality that meshes up well with mine:) Just letting you know P. S. lots of black guys are gonna be pissed off at you for dating a white guy true story.

• A black girl was the best gf i ever had, the way we meet was at an outside market she noticed me and i noticed her but was not sure how to approach her, but lucky she approached me and we had a very good relationship for two years her dad and brothers didn't like it but they tolerated it finally i like most guys messed up and lost one of the best friend and lover i had and have ever known.:(

• I'm white and I'm so much into black girls but have never been with one. Unfortunately there are no black girls where I live.

• You don't want a white guy trust me

• Lol I'm a bit curious as to why not?

• Nope

• Interesting

• White guys think black girls don't want to date them. Black girls think white guys don't want to date them. So both of them rarely approach each other. I think both sides are more open to dating each other than we realize.

• That seems very possible and likely. What would you advise?

• I would say your father is being close minded, and holding on to a lot of resentment.

• Thank you. It's good to know I'm not the only one who thinks so.

• OMFG! This question comes up every freakin' day!

• Please use seach box thank you.

What Girls Said 13

• I don't have a preference.

I'm open to all races including white guys and I have been approached by many.

As for my family my mom knows that I'm not just into my race and she's fine with that. My dad kind of suspected it and he was like you're not dating a guy outside of your race (just joking) but then he says as long as a guy can treat me well his race shouldn't matter.

• I don't agree with it. they usually don't last and u should stick to ur own race. there are a couple ok white guys for you to date but I feel like black people should strengthen our own community nd concentrate on black love instead of chasing behind white folks. don't forget ferguson. most of them have no love or regard for you. not that they are all kkk members, some are cool but you will never truly be one of them. don't be their little black pet, be a real woman for a black man. now some may not agree with me and want to start a debate but that's just how I feel about the matter. but do as you wish

• This obsession with white boys is killing me 😩 OMG. I think of it as any other relationship.

• When I see a black girl with a white guy I'm usually like... Why can't I get a white guy... :( I love white guys. Lol.
    But I love interracial relationships lol. I don't mind them. :)

• If it works it works that's up to the people involved not the people around them. Just be yourself :)

• Shouldn't matter what others think. It matters about what YOU like and what YOU want. If they don't like that you like white boys then they can suck my imaginary dick! Peeps need to respect themselves.

• True that sister. But I wasn't really referring to how others perceive me liking white guys as much as wondering what white guys thought about black girls and why or why not they would have a relationship with one. Trying to pick their brains a bit, thanks though :) peeps do need to respect themselves. That's why I put on pants to get icecream.

• Good. Keep dem pants on sister XD

• Will do xD

• Your beautiful by the way

• Interracial relationship is common so i dont feel much towards it

• I think the two race make a good couple:)

• Um I don't care. Almost all of my relationships lave been interracial. Honestly most black guys don't find me attractive

• I find it pretty sad that race has to hold significance in a relationship.

• White men are snooty and think they're better than black women.

• Do you know this from experience?

• Jesus 0.0

• That's terrible. I think you may have just stumbled onto a bad bunch judging from all o the answers

• Omg I love your natural hair! And I like white guys too also a black girl and yeaa I feel the same way as you

• Thank You! Some guy commented that no white guy will ever be interested in me. Haesh

• Where do you think my hair will be by next august? Eight now if I pull it it's like to the end of my cheek since I got it cut

• I'm not sure. Message me so we can talk about the details.