A girl knows you like her you try to talk to her but you just can't and you take so long that she gives up would she feel rejected?

If it was over a period of months

I really don't get why she would feel rejected

Most Helpful Girl

• I would. Just sayin. I'd actually probably think you tried to play with my heart and so I would rage quit and act like I hated you in the first place, like I never met you. So to avoid this I would apologize. Admit your feelings. And go with WHATEVER she feels. Mmkay? Mmkay.

• you would get all upset at him for not talking to you, without even trying to talk to him yours;f? doesn't that seem immature to you?

• How would I apologise?

What Girls Said 3

• Well if you can't talk to her she isn't going to wait forever. I think you need to figure out what is causing you issues with talking to girls. Get over that fear and make it happen.

Yes, girls should make initiative too, but if you can't even express interest back because you are nervous, you will remain single.

• if she ere ally wants you to talk to her she will go talk to you.
    if she walks away bc she neglected to go to you then ashes ridiculous and good riddance.

she won't feel rejected bc she knows she could have just gone to you. its not as if she went and you rejected her.

• yes obviously. i would move on and find someone else.

What Guys Said 1

• Dude I've been crushing on a girl for like 9 months and I have no idea if she likes me or knows I like her for sure. But she MIGHT be drifting... I don't know if she'd feel rejected. She'd just feel like you lost interest maybe? Go for her, before it's too late.