Is there a point of asking out a girl who rejected your fb and. Skype request?

If she seems to be interested in person? Please explain

• Yes, there's a point
  • No, she's not interested
I'm really confused by this girl as in person, she's overly friendly. She's always coming near me, looking at me, even glancing back at me when someone else is talking like in class,

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like you're getting creeperish towards her. Don't do that.

• Ok. I should just avoid her then?

• And what makes you think I'm getting creepy?

What Girls Said 4

• No girl who is interested in you will decline a Facebook or Skype request. Unless she's trying to play hard to get. But then she'd be super immature.

• Hi, thanks for your answer. I'm really confused by this girl. She rejects me on fb and Skype which suggest she's not interested but in person, she's overly friendly. She's always coming near me, looking at me, even glancing back at me when someone else is talking like in class, smiling at me, smiling at me quickly then looking away, when I'm talking to her she keeps eye contact and doesn't want to leave. She stays when she says she has to go, expecting something more then says something nice to me like enjoy your day.

• Are you sure you've sent the right girl a request?
      Why don't you playfully bring it up sometime?
      Like say, "how come it's so much easier to reach you in person than it is online"

• I'm sure it's the right girl. Why?

• She's playing you and girls who play games aren't worth the prize

• What do you mean by playing me?

• Nope. She's not interested. She made that pretty clear

• She's just being a natural flirt?

• She may be just naturally flirty but if it's just to you then she sounds a little ominous. Could just be a show off so really I wouldn't try it.

• A show off to who?

• If she's naturally flirty, she'll want everyone to know it. My sisters like that and it irritates me! :p

• Like if she is a natural flirt she'll want everyone to be after her, even those she isn't interested in. To find out that she may not be someone's type is almost devastating to her and she can't handle it. This may not be the case with the girl you like but it's the only thing I can think of really

What Guys Said 0