What age will you settle or will you die waiting or trying?

People say to other people you will find the right woman or man for you in time to marry. I've seen people die while waiting on the right person or die while trying to find the right person. What age will you let yourself get to or what age will you be when you settle for what you can get? Or will you die waiting or trying?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd rather die wainting then settle. I'm actually perfectly prepared to die alone, because I'm not completely sure that the kind of guy I want even exists. Oh well, I don't want children anyways so I'm in no rush. If I find my "soul mate" when I'm 60 years old then so be it.

• If you don't think he exist, why don't you change your expectations?

What Girls Said 7

• I'll never settle. I'm confident I'll meet the right person and have faith in regards to that. The problem is, people either obsess so much over it that it ironically leads them further away from love OR they sit around and wait for love to find them without doing work or looking for opportunities to meet new people.

• I don't care how long it takes I won't let myself in a loveless marriage when the right guy comes along I'll settle down

• I'll die waiting

• I will wait until find the right guy. Even if that means it'll happen when I'm 50 yo.

• So after 50, you'll settle or die single if you don't get the right person.

• I gave an example , doesn't mean after 50 I'll settle. If I don't ever find the right guy, that's fine by me.

• I don't think I'll ever settle down but I'd wanna be truly in love just once before I die... sometimes it makes me a bit blue that all I seem to fund is sex

• To me sex is a given when it comes to most women but being in love is not.

• "sex is a given when it comes to most women"
      Anonymous guy 2014

• I want to settle at 20

• I won't settle. It's either the right person or it's not. I'd rather be alone than be with someone I don't fully like.

What Guys Said 5

• I wouldn't settle unless I met the right person. I think its better to be alone than to be in the company of someone who's wrong for you. It seems that some people will get married out of desperation to someone who's not right for them just because they're scared to be alone. I'm a natural introvert so to me being alone doesn't really scare me that much. So I'll wait to settle for the right person or due trying.

• Meh I don't know.
    There's a primal part of me that say GO GET SUM GO GET SUM , then there's another part of me that can't be bothered.
    Will see how it goes , don't really have a plan about this really.

• I will never settle; for me it's either gonna be the right one or no one, and I'm more than willing to wait for it to happen.

• She'll come around when she does. I can't change the tides. Whoever makes my heart ebb and flow will be the one I can settle down with. I'll die waiting for fearless love. Careful yet careless. Perfect because of it's imperfections.

• I married and she died 4 years ago.