If you have an okay body but an ugly face will a guy ever like you?

Pretty self explanatory. Cause in a lot of comments guys say face is most important.

Thank you so much everybody for your comments:) It really gives me hope, i guess sometimes you just need to hear an honest opinion from strangers to make you see the light. Thanks, I love you all.

Most Helpful Guy

• Face is usually the center piece of how people perceive you both physically and psychologically. Unsurprisingly, your face is the physical feature which people most associate with your personality, so even if someone doesn't think your face matters, their subconscious perception of you may be affected by your facial appearance. This is an unfortunate truth, but it does not mean you won't find a guy who likes you. In fact, you're likely to find dozens in your lifetime. The most important factor in finding someone you like is engaging in activities you enjoy; In doing so you're more likely to encounter guys with similar passions as you.

What Guys Said 10

• will a guy ever like you? yes I believe that there will be some guy out there in the world that will love a girl even if she has an ugly face. I mean if ya look around there are a lot of ugly people who are married out there. Face is very important but there are things you can do to make it better like wearing your hair certain ways, or trying to work out so you have less body fat in your face. maybe try doing your make up a little different, but don't put on to much cause most guys don't like that

• Yes, because looks dont matter. It may seem like all guys go for looks but you will find one who cares and loves you for you :)

• Butterface.
    Yes. I've seen guys from all different amounts of handsome who date butterfaces. They just see something in the girl past her ugly face (I sound like an asshole right now!)

Same happens to guys too. Many hot girls can be seen with an ugly fucking guy who is just a jock or has muscles or something.

• Everybody can be liked, but not by everone ofcouse. No one can be liked by everyone

• ugly is such a subjective things, and so is an okay body. Every woman is different and I would have to see it by way of case by case.

• It depends on the guy. Some will find you attractive.

• Everyone's different. One mans garbage is another ones treasure.

One guy might think you look like you've been beaten with a bag of nickles, but to his buddy right beside him a slow motion entrance just occurred lol!

• I value a women's body more really. Men also tend to be less picky than women

• every girl is beautiful just the way she is, it only takes the right guy to see it. cuz to the world you may be just a person, but to the right guy, you may be the world to him. so smile and wait, he'll come around someday :P

• face is the most important.

What Girls Said 2

• Everyone has their own adorable features. I'm sure you've got lovely eyes, long lashes, or nice lips, or dimples. I'm sure something about your face is cute!

• Guys like all different kinds of women. You can be absolutely beautiful in his eyes and not another. I'd say just be yourself and be beautiful inside, that's what counts. ^.^