Need some help.. a lot of help.. ppllzzzz... I need advice to help me!!?

so i met this girl online a few weeks ago.. and i found out that she is the perfect girl for me, we have a lot in common. and the time came where i told her i liked her and she admits that she likes me too, i didn't ask her weather we can be in a relation ship or not cuz it might be too fast.. so every night b4 i sleep ill say'i love you' but she never says it back.. I don't know if she likes me or not and what should i do? need help..

Most Helpful Girl

• I love you are pretty big words... I wouldn't feel comfortable saying that to a guy I'm not even in a relationship with. Some people take those words seriously. Also it's only been a few weeks... I doubt it's love. It's more like lust and most people know this. It takes a long time of being with someone to really love them.

What Girls Said 2

• Know how you said you don't wanna ask her to be your girlfriend cause you think it's moving too fast? So is telling her you love her.

• i was very excited and was trying to control it, i didn't wana creep her out.. but i giess your right :P

• Maybe you're moving to fast. Give her some time. She will say she loves you, when she's sure she loves you. At least she didn't just lie and say she did love you.

What Guys Said 1

• u did the right thing of not asking t be in a relationship with her. u just met a few weeks ago and it may seem awkward to her to be in a relation she that fast. but she'll say she love you soon bro. just wait and see!