Can somebody please help me?

I'm beginning to hate women, all of them. They're all shallow, cruel, and hurtful, and they all hate me, so I hate them equally, if not more so. They've always treated me like shit, and the ones that didn't still rejected me. The only good woman in the world is my mother, I hate all of the rest. I hate their stupid boyfriends too, the losers, riding around being loved, I hope, no, I know that they will die alone, miserable, and ruined, like the trash they are and always have been.

My female friends have given me an interesting perspective on how women think, they're all shallow, all of them. One is dating some guy she has nothing in common with other than "he's hot" (hot meaning he's pretty blonde boy that looks like a girl, whereas I'm just some black guy), I mean, she had more in common with me, we had the same interests, the same goals, even the same talents, but no, looks are all that matter.

Then another girl I knew chose some guy she always argued with, and seemed to hate, over me, and he wasn't even better looking than I am.

I don't care if the whole population doesn't hate me or even knows me, I know enough to be able to project upon the rest, and that tells me I'd hate them. After the shit they've put me through, how am I supposed to have confidence, huh, does that make any sense? After the shit they've put me through, how can I not hate them?

I don't care if there's some stupid "dream girl that's right for me" out there, I don't believe in that happy, romantic bull, the world is dark and cruel, that's all there is to is, any girl out there, I'd probably hate her and she'd hate me, in fact, I already hate her.

So, why shouldn't I hate women and girls after they treated me like a bag of human shit, and how do I let go of this bitterness and resentment?

Most Helpful Girl

• "I don't care if there's some stupid "dream girl that's right for me" out there, I don't believe in that happy, romantic bull"
    True. It would be too optimistic to believe that.

"the world is dark and cruel, that's all there is to is, any girl out there, I'd probably hate her and she'd hate me"
    False. That is too pessimistic.

What you need to do is be realistic. Some girls are shallow, cruel and hurtful. Some girls have depth and are caring and considerate.

But basically, you're upset that your friends didn't want to date you. Sorry about that dude, but just because someone is friends with you doesn't mean they're promising to consider more than friendship later.

• Those two girls, I basically don't care about, as long as they're of use to me, I'll live. The thing is, my other friends (both male and female) got to achieve happiness, while I didn't, so as they become all happy and bright and warm, I just become sadder and colder and darker. Also, it's annoying, the girls that have been into me didn't even like me that much as a person, they were into my looks, and, while that doesn't bother me too much, it still goes to say they're pretty shallow, since I didn't even have much, if anything in common with them.

• I notice you're 18. Most teenagers are pretty shallow and grow out of it later. (Note: I don't think I was shallow as a teenager, at least I hope not, but I remember observing shallowness in most of my classmates, both male and female.)

When they're adults, then see what women are like.

What Girls Said 4

• stop acting like a little bitch. I can see why you don't get girls

• Be a player lol. Aren't all players bitter and smooth talking bags of human shit. Hey maybe if u become one someday a girl will melt that ice heart of yours and have a happy ending like a clich├ęd wattpad story.

• dont a bitch to girls be respectful and try to get someone in your league dont reach out of your league

• You could try by not being jealous and talk to other girls... I mean seriously your world is pretty small at this point. Two girls give you insight to every girl, okay. You'll miss out on all types of personalities that way. ._.

What Guys Said 4

• First I would put down the sour grapes. Seem like your basing all this on two females that rejected you. Just because they don't find you attracted you think ALL women are shallow and hurtful. They must be great females for you to use them as spokeswomen for all the women in the world. Your young and don't know any better. Grow a pair or let your balls drop and stop hating something for no apparent reason other than not being able to cope with the feel of rejection. Not all women are the devil just like all of men aren't.

• looks like we got another elliot rodgers on our hands

• i know exactly what your going through, but i can tell you that it gets easier as life goes on, women don't realise how fragile a man can be, and yes they can be spiteful cows, i'm not going to sell you any fairy tale because frankly they don't exist, but time does. in time you will find someone who thinks the ground you walk on is made of gold. i never thought someone would ever want me, but as time went on i found someone who is everything i ever wanted and so will you, dont give up as you never know what your future is. hope this helped in some way

• No, not all women are shallow, cruel, and hurtful bitches. There are a lot of good women out there.

Stay away from feminists as a rule and you'll find the rest can be good people.