Agree or Disagree: Both Latina and White women are the most overrated ethnic groups of women compared to the rest?

If both are the most overrated in terms of beauty and personality?

• Yes
    27% (3)8% (1)17% (4)Vote
  • No
    73% (8)92% (12)83% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|8

Most Helpful Guy

• I've only dated white women and one Latina and I have no complaints. Im not really attracted to any other races (there are exceptions of course) except maybe middle eastern women. They can be gorgeous too. I think people that think whites and Latinas are that terrible are angry cuz they can't get them. Mostly, not totally. Rejection makes people angry so then they think all women of that race are that way. Same thought pattern as racism and prejudices towards other races.

0|0
    0|0
    • Nothing personal or a bad experience with either of them, just asking a question here, although I have always felt that they've been given way too much press from the media.

• Show All
    • Yeah. You know, it's funny how all of the answers here assume that I've had a bad experience with dating White and Latina women yet I ironically dated more of both of these ethnic groups of girls that any other ethnic group and again, this question is nothing personal, it's just a simple question.

• I guess we all like different things. If every guy on earth wanted a white girl, there wouldn't be enough.

What Girls Said 3

• All races are beautiful, you don't need to put down white & Latino women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dunno, I've seen some extremely beautiful Latina women!

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you say that.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• i don't think they are overrated. But I think they are overhyped. The difference is that although I do think they are as beautiful as people say, they are worshipped and sought after a little too much by thirsty people. They're good, but not as good to warrant such a hungry response from the desperate

1|1
    0|0
    • I love women of all ethnic groups but I've always felt that Latinas and White women are given way too much press from the mainstream media. I've seen plenty of Latina women in Mexico who are not the "typical" curvy ones as the media portrays them and has a boyish figure while I've seen plenty of white women with a weirdly shaped facial features.

• Personality really? Bro u high on crack or sumthing? '-'

0|2
    0|0
  • A woman is beautiful because of her beauty not her race, as a person who doesn't judge or rate someone based upon race I only see someone as overrated based upon their character.

1|0
    0|0
  • I actually think Latinas are underrated.

0|0
    1|0
  • LMAO! Nope...

Nice try though.

0|0
    0|0
  • It all depends who's answering. Most Latinas & Whites won't think so but the rest might. It's only natural that each ethnic group will think as theirs are the best.

0|0
    0|0
  • What's with all the racist questions on GAG recently?

1|0
    0|0