Is he still interested or did I mess this all up?

Okay, so I've been seeing this guy for a few months (since july). We aren't official yet, but things have been going well.

Initially he planned out the dates and he always paid.

Well, initially he was the one to initiate conversations. I was initiating some times too. He told me that he really likes me and hopes that this becomes more than just friends.

I got the vibe that he likes me and was interested in pursuing a relationship but he hasn't asked me to be official yet.

I'm not sure how to breach the topic.

Anyway, I've been planning the last couple dates and he's been really busy.

We make plans, and then he gets busy and doesn't respond to my texts or something happens and he can't make it.

So I'm not sure if he's just flaking me off and is no longer interested or if he is just simply busy.

When he told me he hopes this develops into more, I said I also hoped for that too and that I really liked him.

So I don't know what to do :(

We've been on at least 6-7 dates. He is really shy around me, took 3 dates to hold my hand. Then we had our first hug 2 dates ago and our first kiss was the last date we had last week.

I've let him know I enjoy spending time with him and really like him...

What Guys Said 1

• ask him what you guys are, if he takes 3 dates to hold your hold hand he's obviously not very well versed in the dating scene. best thing for you to do would be to prompt a response from him.

What Girls Said 0