Getting over a work crush?

I have a crush on this girl at work and I'm pretty sure its not gonna work out. I feel like I need to move on but its kinda hard because I work with her every day and have to interact with her. I was wondering how I would go about moving on in this situation.

Most Helpful Guy

• What syd guy said is right. You can also face it, meaning start some harmless conversation, crack a little joke and act as if she's a friend or some dude you work with. Don't over think your encounters with her and if things get weird for you just leave for a second and work on something else if that's an option. And just breathe, it may feel awkward at first for you, but just push through it and you'll make it.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 1

• Tell her... maybe she is just as interested as you but don't have the guts to tell you. Ask what she likes to do for fun and maybe you could spontaneously show up on an evening she may be at that place she randomly goes.

What Guys Said 1

• Find someone else to be interested in.