Have you ever had a "relationship" with someone who kept you a secret?

By relationship it can vary this person can consider you their bf/gf, friend with benefits, booty call, or how ever you guys seen the connection between you two. I can say that I have liked and flirted with guys online that I went to school with but when we seen each other in person they would not know who I was. They also would be super rude and ignore me like they never knew me. I think that is f*****d up personally, ALSO they would pursue me when no one was around and apologize, I would quickly get over them and brush them off. I think it's stupid to do, why be one way with someone and another when around certain people? So have you ever been in this situation?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah. I was like 18 and she was in her late 20's. She would bring me around a club all the time and introduce me to everyone. She told me to act like her friend because her "brother" was kinda old fashioned. We were having sex multiple times a day for at least 6 months. I didn't understand why she wanted to keep me a secret until I realized one day that she didn't live with her brother like she told me. She lived with the bartender. It was her boyfriend. I was having sex with this guys girl for over 6 months and didn't know what was going on. She even dumped him when he found out and tried to give me the "I love you" line but I couldn't take all the drama so I dumped her also.

• Dang what a shady and shitty move. Good for you, that was a trashy person.

What Guys Said 4

• On a relationship sense no. But if it happens to me I just don't talk to them or think about getting into a relationship with them. But l what I have noticed is people change around certain people. I think it's just human nature with some people like I have a friend who will. discuss his feeling with me and stuff but if there's certain people in our group he won't say a thing till those said people have left, worried about getting called a wimp stupid male. pride. He won't admit but we both know, anyway maybe it hass something to do with that? The guy might pursue you alone because he doesn't want people. to see his emotions? He personally might have a barrier he puts up
    Do you have any. more examples?

• I understand guys feeling judged when other guys know they are emotional, I get it but it doesn't mean you have to dis the girl you are interested like you don't know her. That is rude to me, I am the same with everyone and talk to people the same online and in person. I don't see why people have to be fake and what not.

• Yes I did, I dated a girl (who I did meet online) she did introduce me to her friends, however, she would not let me anywhere near her family because they were racist (not that I minded). It still made me doubt if the relationship would work if she wasn't even comfortable enough to introduce me to her family, and I guess I was right.

Chances are if they are embarrassed about you or want to keep you a secret they aren't worth your time anyway.

• Any and all tinder girls I always keep secret. It's probably immature and nonsensical, but its intuitive. You don't want to end up explaining to your friends how you know someone in that situation, because if you like them and want to keep seeing them, then they give you shit because tinder is just for flings/random hookups.

I don't think I would be able to ignore a girl as good looking as you though. That dude just sounds like a douche. Honestly you could have tons of other guys chasing after you. just ditch him or something

• Yes, if you agree that it should be a secret. Sometimes people don't want friends and family to know about their 'friends with benefits'.
    Otherwise as you say, it is very rude not to acknowledge someone you know.

What Girls Said 2

• THE awckward series :3

• Sort of. It's wrong.