Dating for 4 months than vanished?

I was seeing this guy for four months, we hung out once a week he texted me every other day or I would text him. Than suddenly he stopped texting me? I don't understand what happened. What do you think I should do in this case? I am very hurt and miss him

Most Helpful Guy

• If he's not responding to your text it's best to back off and let him comeback on his own time if he wants. if you simply haven't heard from him you might just want to text him. He may have felt like he was being lead on.

What Guys Said 1

• First off, how long has it been since you last seen or texted him? He could either be taking a hiatus or left depending on how long the time lapse is. Secondly, if you're concerned I would call him or find some way to get in contact with him.

• I saw him almost two weeks ago that's because he went like a week without texting me than finally did and I ASKED him to hang out that was the last time we talked is when I saw him

• Okay, let me give you some advice which you probably already know. Communication is what's going to determine how a relationship is going be. There could be a hundred reasons why he's taking these long breaks, you'll never know unless you both sit down and talk about what's been happening. Be vocal and address the concerns you have. Don't get crazy with it, but let him know how you're feeling. If he was a decent boyfriend he will listen and try to come up with a solution.

What Girls Said 1

• You only hung out once a week and only texted every other day? Sounds like he had someone else and things probably got serious with her.