What would hold you back from making a move on a girl you like if you know she likes you too?

Assuming she acts like she likes you, your friends say she's definitely into you.. a friend of hers has too... if you liked her, what would hold you back?

Could being shy/inexperienced/scared be a reason?

Most Helpful Guy

• I won't approach because i am shy/inexperienced/scared of rejection/feel she may like someone else more (*BIG FACTOR*)/have self-sabotage behavior.

That or I'm not interested in her.

• Well... he has asked me about my guy friend a couple times but I never said that I liked him. Would you assume that a girl likes her guy friend? If they're always together?

• Yup, no problem (:

• Thanks!

What Guys Said 5

• If I knew one of my friends liked her before I did, it would make me reconsider, because I value our relationship and I respect him man to man. I'm not the kind of guy to go trampling over any ones feelings, and respect the fact that my friends talk to me in confidence about the girls they like, I wouldn't intentionally stand in his way

• Shy/inexperinced or scared have a major factor.

If I knew a lady liked me, I wouldn't dive straight in. I would have to weigh up a few factors and would have to study the situation (this can be a right pain in the ass, but I suppose that's the person I am). One of the things I would think about is if she is showing interest in other guys, if she is then that could lead to second thoughts.

• yes, it would only be shy/inexperienced/scared.

• I currently have this issue and it's because of three things that you've mentioned.

• If she likes someone else more.

• This too. If a girl is showing more interest in another guy, then what guy is going to make a move when he thinks he's second best?

• If you're with a lot I would assume but I would try to confirm just to make sure.

What Girls Said 0