When a girl texts aww thanks?

I've been texting with this girl i met for like a week, she started texting me one night and I gave her a compliment, she texted me back "aww thanks" i heard thats bad?

Most Helpful Girl

• In your case, 'aww thanks' could Go both ways, and let me explain why here...
    Firstly, she is 'Texting' you to begin with, so that's a good sign that you are Not on her pay no mind list. I don't usually like to 'text' many guys on my phone (I meant before I got married, that is) unless I was really into them... Or even give Out a cell phone number unless I 'Really' wanted them to have it.
    And with your female Flattery, this sweet reply of 'aww thanks,' could have meant she was turning red and found it really sweet, sweetie.
    Now, on another note, perhaps a bit Sour, if you you are just friends, just starting out to be This for now, nothing more on her end, but she just likes you to talk to, hang out with, then a 'polite' 'Aww' on her end is showing me she has 'Good' manners, but 'bad' for you because there may not be anything more to come.
    Feel it out... It's only been 'like4 a week.' There may be more than meets the eye in the future like a: Mmmmmm...
    Good luck. xx

What Girls Said 3

• Why? She said thanks? What else is she supposed to say...

• I can't tell, I'd have to know the context before making a judgement.
    But there are so many things we just say, doesn't mean there's always an underlying meaning. What can you construe out of 2 words?

• Its not bad! If I send that, then I am basically telling the guy that I am pleased by the compliment, and that I like him! (they have never taken the hint though :( )

What Guys Said 1

• Friend zoned, eject.