Would you or have you dated online before?

Was just wondering how many people have done internet dating. And if they think it work. And if people who haven't might think about trying it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Idk. In one way it might be cool but on the other hand you hear of girls (usually very young ones) getting raped and murdered by people they met online. And like the old creepy guys that pretend to be girls when talking to people. I would have to get a LOT of information and have talked for long enough that I truly felt comfortable before even thinking of actually meeting them. And even then, I would make it on my turf and have a friend or somebody close by just in case, at least that first time. If you're a girl, you have to be extremely careful anymore.

What Girls Said 3

• I've tried it. Gone on a couple dates. Nothing came of either of them (which was my choice), though they were both great guys.
    It's just not for me. For several reasons, I just don't like meeting people that way.

• Never tried it don't think I ever will.

• Yes. It's no big deal. It's becoming a lot more common. I know many people that are dating and have gotten married from meeting on a dating site.

What Guys Said 2

• Dude unless you are good looking most likely you won't succeed at online dating. Most females (regardless of how they look like) on online dating sites only respond to good looking guys. It doesn't matter if you message her about things you have in common with her, and it doesn't matter if you have an interesting profile. Most of them won't respond if they don't think you are good looking. It has been proven. People from dating site companies have proven this is true by having sent the same exact message and having the same profie. First they put up the pic of an average looking guy. Nearly all women that looked at his profile after reading his message didn't respond, now a pic of a good looking guy has been put up. Now there was a ton of more responses from the women who looked at the profile after reading the message.

• Totally not worth it.