Girls, What's the best way a guy can show he's attracted to you?

I work with this girl I have fallen for. We are friends but i don't want to just ask her yet. I want to drop hints to show I'm interested to test the waters.

But I don't wanna look creepy or like some guy who's trying to hard.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you guys text? If you do dropping hints is a lot easier. Use lots of winky, smiley, and :p faces lol but don't be excessive about it. Tell her you like something she wearing, that's always a good indicator. But not shoes lol if you compliment her shoes she MIGHT question your sexuality.

What Girls Said 6

• Compliment her, go out of your way to talk to her, always smile and be happy to see her, if she looks bored bring her into a conversation, ask her to have her lunch break with you your treat. Get to know her better and build that friendship. Basically pay extra attention to her but be cool about it if she's attracted to you she'll be eating out of the palm of your hand.

• Text her first in the morning, ask her how her day is going but don't be annoying. Just flirt with her, maybe bring her a coffee to work one day. It's the little things that girls notice

• "I think you're cute." That's it.
    It's not too much, not too little.

• Ask her lots of questions about her.

Lots of body contact

Lots of eyecontact

or just straight up tell her and dont lose time.

• Just be yourself and pay attention to what she likes and talk to her often but just remember work relationships can be tricky

• just be nice to her take things sliw or whatever she's comfortable with

What Guys Said 1

• You gotta be her friends bud, first and foremost. Be there for her, talk to her, get to know her. Don't fall for her unless you know you've really found that One, when you can almost know what she's thinking or gonna say before she says it, its that click. Understand her and have a lot in common with her. Talk for hours and hours, make her laugh, make her smile, when she's crying or sad lift her up, when she's down and doesn't know what to do, be there for her to help her up, support her, care for her, love her, tease her but most of all, remind her every day she's the reason you have that smile on your face. You do that, and she'll love you forever.