Why can't I get a girlfriend?

Hi i'm 15 years old (i'm sorry if my English is bad i'm from finland) i've had girlfriend before but most of girls think me aw good friend even when i really like them and i feel like i'm never getting a real girlfriend i have always been myself around girls but it doesn't seem to work i'm not that big of a guy i like humor and girls always tell me that i'm nice. I have felt like i'm never going to get girlfriend again and i would really love to have serious relationship with the girl i like. What should i do? And what am i doing wrong?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey, im 15 too! I think that you should carry on being yourself, but with the girl you like, be more flirty! Send her cute text messages, or simply ask her out on a date! At school, be a bit more physical with her, maybe gently tap her arm playfully or place your hand on her shoulder! maybe even give her a hug! anything to show any affection, and maybe buy her gifts! hope this helped

What Girls Said 1

• im 15 too & I wonder like that, then I remember im young & have plenty of time! the right one will come along & itll be worth the wait.

What Guys Said 2

• There's a poll on this website asking girls how much they get asked out (not flirted with, actually asked out on a date). The girls in your age range are all saying they practically never get asked out. Take a risk and start asking (if you aren't already doing so). Prepare to be rejected part of the time, but keep it up. You will find success if you persevere.

• Don't rush love. It just comes to you