Would a girl ever go out with one guy to make another guy jealous?

The title says it all, Would a girl do it or have any of you guys done it before?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes of course it's happened before. I've never done it although I've talked about another guy just to see if the guy I actually liked would react. Haha it's stupid but if you say "so and so is pretty cute" and the guy gets flustered then he probably feels some type of way. I wouldn't do that if it was already clear to me how he felt though.

What Girls Said 8

• some girls do that actually

• In high school, I seen a girl do this. A guy broke up with her, & she ended up dating 3 of his friends just to put it to him. I felt bad for that guy's friends, they didn't deserve to be used like that.

• Wow thats pretty sad...

• some girls would , which is just plain silly!
    you would obvs lose every single chance with the guy that you're trying to make jealous!

• Yes most girls do.. I freaking hate it.. Its so silly

• yes I would

• No, because you're just using the other poor guy. Thats cruel.

• Girls do it all the time. In my own life, my long term boyfriend dumped me so to piss him off I dated his best friend. I had very little interest in the guy, I just wanted to get under my ex's skin. Oops.

• Yup I did it felt good to

• Guys hate that!!! lol

What Guys Said 3

• Why would you do that? It's the worse thing you can do and it hurts a guy a lot especially if he liked/likes you. And your not doing yourself any favours if you get caught out, thats whatever rep you had out the door. I don't understand why any girl or anyone for that matter would do this

• lol i feel the same way, apparently some girls are just like that man :/

• I hear you bud, just any mystery

• Yes this is actually happening to me now. Funny thing is I still don't have feelings for this girl.

• Happens every day my friend.