Should I talk to my friends about my crushes?

I have a crush on a girl, but I have not told anyone (I am very deeply friendzoned). Should I talk to my friend about it (we are all mutual friends), or should I just keep it to myself and try to make a move?

Also, what do you do in this kind of situation?

Thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends what sort of friends you have. Some friends will start bugging you non-stop whenever she's around. "tell her you like her!" will become their favorite phrase. On the other hand, you might have a trusted friend (s) who will actually try and help you out by giving thoughtful advice (these tend to be female friends from my experience).

• Hi! I do have one friend who I can absolutely trust, but I think he may judge me on it, and it may change his opinion of me...

• Thanks so much for the comments! Dang... I know a lot of her female friends, but I don't know if I trust them... I mean, they have never done anything to me, but most of them are so shallow and tipsy. There is one who I personally trust, but my best guy friend hates her, which makes me hesitant.

• Oh yes... definitely don't tell them if they are likely to turn on you. it can have the opposite effect.

What Girls Said 2

• Keep it to yourself, at least for a little while. I find that people tend to talk and gossip gets started really easily.

If you can, find one person who you really trust to confide in, but don't tell everyone, it'll only create drama

• Why would you tell your friends? Do you want them to help you?

• Two reasons: To get a detached third-party opinion about my chances, and to just unload about it. I've talked to my family, but they never met her, so they can only help so much.

• Well personally I don't ever tell anyone because I don't want other people to know or gossip. But since you already told your family and they haven't met her just show them a picture of her or something. Cause Unless it was a super close friend I wouldn't tell.

What Guys Said 2

• Keep it to yourself always (it's no one business who you are interested in) and make a move. If she rejects you, take your time to get over that one and get another interest.

• Yeah... I've been trying to make a move (at least get a bit touchy), but she is showing no signs of interest :(

• Tough luck, man, but you know how it goes. If you can't do it, it's on to the next one. Good luck, man.

• Yeah, you can trust me...

is what's said at the beginning of every rumor EVER!!!