Can you see yourself dating someone who has kids?

How do you feel about dating someone who has more than one child. Have you every dated someone with kids.

Most Helpful Guy

• I dated a girl with one kid from the time her son was 2 til he was 5. I Loved every day of it. If she had 3 or 4 kids I would probably be a bit more hesitant to get into a relationship.

What Guys Said 5

• I tried... and tried... and tried... and I hit a point where I can't anymore. It never would work for me. Very few single moms have their acts together. Most of them would rant to me about their exes nonstop and I already have bad luck with girls ranting about exes without kids. Then a lot of them would not be able to meet due to having to watch their kids. I'd also have to listen to them tell me their evil schemes as to what they're gonna tell the courts to prevent the dad from seeing the kids at all. It's too much drama for me.

• I have kids and I honestly feel bad that some guys have had bad experiences with young women who have kids. I have single dudes without kids try and talk to me, some dont really care but Im giving up on dating right now. A single mom dating is more complicated than people realize.

• I think single dads have it easier than single moms. It seems like whether or not they have custody doesn't matter as much as a girl with custody. If a guy has custody, it seems like the girl will see him as this "great guy who stumbled upon a bad girl" and if he doesn't, he just pays child support.

But if the girl doesn't have the kids, it's like her reputation is scarred and she's viewed as this horrible woman. If she has kids, then she has all this responsibility and guys fear she's just trying to get her kid a new father and stuff.

• YESSS! You mad my day with this statement Thank you.
      If I talk to a guy and he meets my kids, I let them know that im not looking for a father figure, a provider, or some help. I like you for you and thats it meeting my kids its just another way of saying I trust you and I believe your a good guy. But guys overthink the situation so fast. I have custody of my kids and their father live in another state, he moved for school. We broke up because he cheated. If I tell a guy I have my kids. He thinks an entire different way about my life. Too much to explain to someone whos young minded about it

• I love babies and little kids, they're so adorable and carefree. no pedo. But once they learn how to talk and start screaming in the grocery aisle I just want to return them. On a serious not a child is huge jump for someone to undertake, financially and emotionally. Not only that but the father will have to stay in the picture somewhere and it would just be an awkward hassle to have to worry about. No, I haven't dated someone with children.

• Lol, the grocery store part. Gots to know how to handle your kids. But yeah I can kinda understand that

• If she bad

• If the father is hanging around all the time then not a chance in hell. Been there, done that & never again. Too many other women out there that don't have kids.

• Wish I had that luck. I can't seem to find girls without kids... and this includes girls in their lower 20's!

• no way. i wouldn't

What Girls Said 5

• If the mother is either dead or was deported, sure.

• I personally don't want children, so I wouldn't want to date someone who has kids. But if I really loved a man, & he had kids, it wouldn't be a deal breaker. I just wouldn't want to take over as a mother to the children, that would be weird to me.

• Never dated someone with kids but I'd certainly consider it. I like children. The mother has to be someone I can tolerate though.

• I wouldn't because I don't want kids.

• Wow you dont want kids, Why?

• It's just not something I want. I don't really like kids. I try to avoid being around them as much as possible. Yes, they can be cute sometimes but I can't see myself being happy with kids.

• No never. i couldn't because I could never love those kids as much as my own kids when I have them.