Girls. what is it you love most in a guy?

which of these characteristics attracts you most?

• cocky
  • flirty
  • extremely nice/sweet
  • funny
  • plain handsome

Most Helpful Girl

• Handsome will catch my attention, but funny will keep my attention. I voted funny. Nice/sweet will endear me, for sure. Make me think he's worth spending time with. Flirty will let me know he's interested in me as more than a friend, and help me see him in a sexual way. The last guy I dated was apparently into me romantically, but never flirted, so I just never really saw him as a romantic, sexual individual.
    Cocky is gonna be a turn off. Always.

I'm sure that was more than you wanted, haha, sorry.

• The problem with flirtation, is that, if you miss it, or it's gone, there's no point in saying it's still there. When a pitcher "flirts" with a no hitter, it means he only gave up one hit but there's no point in trying to perfect it anymore, right? It's gone, so, what's the use

• haha you gave me everything i needed

What Girls Said 29

• I'm with the 10% in that I think one of the best things is someone who is flirty. I think it's good to be able to express your attraction to one another and if he's flirty with other people and they are flirting back it will always keep you interested because your partner is essentially "wanted". Of course for the super insecure they will feel like someone is trying to "take their man" but I think someone who is flirty is important and definitely catches my attention.

Just my opinion :)

• I like niceness and sweetness. As long as it's genuine charm, the kind that stems from kindness.

• A mixture of funny and super sweet/nice as in, the girls happiness is his first priority, not clinginess. Clinginess is a huge turn off.

• Obviously I would have to be attracted to him... But I would think a guy is super attractive if they were really caring, nice, and sweet OR funny or Both... So a toss up between sweet or funny :-D for me

• Fnny because i can laugh all day. I love laughing and i would love to meet a guy who was witty and clever with his remarks, enough to bring out my laugh

• ALL!!! <3 but extremely nice/sweet if i had to choose

• I choose D: Funny, but it's a toss up between him being funny and sweet.

• honestly, it was hard to pick one but it comes down to humor. I love laughing, i laugh alot, and i love a guy who can make me laugh, you know?

• funny and flirty is good because i would hate to have a boyfriend who was boring but along as they can be sweet too!

• The guy I'm into now is one of the sweetest most thoughtful and caring people i know, and is a good friend to me. He doesn't just value me for how I look although he thinks I'm hot haha he also values me as a person and sees the good in me.

• A sense of humor/funny

• Funny, always. I also go crazy for guys with nice eyes :3

• I prefer sweet and nice as I mi selfbam a little harsh so I lile guys who are opposote of me!

• None of my priorities are here... well, I like a guy that's organized and down-to-earth. I just need a straight man to all my whacky hijinks, that's what makes it all fun.

• I like nice and sweet person. This is a most for me.

• I would like a guy who's sweet and funny. He should also be nice to everyone... That's what I think... :3

• All of them but cocky.. I'm a picky girl

• I hate when guys are cocky! Absolutely hate it. Funny and handsome for me.

• All of them, but not too cocky and especially love the funny ones :D

• Just self confident.

• I need C&D&E :)

• Its great when a guy has a witty and sweet personality

• Cocky is super sexy

• Dont really know why just like confidence

• Funny and flirty.

• there is such a thing as too nice or sweet for me. some girls will drink that up. other girls, like me, will just look at you like you're still in kindergarten.

i like funny guys. shows intelligence in a man.

• i voted funny but gotta love a sweet guy

• c, d, e lol

• when he's nice to me care about me

What Guys Said 1