Do guys like it when girls make the first move?

I like this guy but he doesn't know. So i'm thinking about making the first move but I dont know if guys like it when the girl makes the first move. So do you?

Most Helpful Guy

• If a guy is shy then yeah its sort of a relief so they know you're interested for sure. Now don't get me wrong some guy's would prefer to make the first move but it depends on the guy. Anyways if you're thinking about making the first move just go ahead and do it.

What Guys Said 9

• I like it when girls do the first move as i for one am a shy person and i can't even ask my GF questions because im so shy ;-;

• Most men aren't like rude bitches. They'll take it as a compliment, and kindly decline if they're not interested.

• Belieeeve me dont do it.. Ull ruin things... Just show that to him by ur acts ;)

• Definitely, especially for shy guys. So go ahead and do it.

• Of course! How else would we know you are interested in us, especially if we don't know you

• I do, always thought that it showed character.

• Hints are okay but a full blown come on is not.

• Watch him out and see if he is shy
    If he is. You should go for it
    Thats my opinion

• I absolutely love it. Because I'm a shy wreck.

What Girls Said 1

• nope they hate it , give hints :)