How to ask a guy to be friends with benefits?

The title is slightly misleading... Essentially I do want a "friends with benefits" type relationship. There's a guy I know who I've gone out with a couple times. We get along great, but neither of us want to settle down or anything. But there's chemistry and some sexual tension there, and I want to keep doing what we're but with added benefits. I have no idea how to bring it up with out sounding like a complete and total slut. Especially because he's the shy and awkward type. We haven't known each other long so I'm at a loss. Also wondering if I should just move on?

Most Helpful Guy

• Throw out all self respect, class, and dignity. Reduce yourself to a man's tool for pleasure. Understand that as a human male he has primitive urges.

Go up to him smile and just ask him. You're over complicating the issue, men don't need to be convinced to have sex like women do. You can be straight forward with most and they'll oblige.

What Guys Said 2

• ugh, why worry about what people think about you! If you want friends with benefits (which I think only benefits the guy) then ask for it.

• Go out, have a few drinks to help loosen the tongue then ask him.

What Girls Said 1

• You can just aske " hey have you ever had a friend with benefits?" And if he says no ask what do you think about it if he says he wouldn't mind just say "I think its great too maybe we should try it to see how the experience is"