I didn't know being innocent and inexperienced was such a turn off to guys?

I'm innocent as can be at 22 years old. I am tall, blond hair, blue eyes and a sponsored surfer/ model that has not been kissed, nor had a BF and is of course a virgin.

I went out with this guy for 1 month and a half and he told me he didn't care that I was innocent and that it was a good thing. Then one night he kissed (not a real one) me and hasn't talked to me again. Stole my first kiss ;(

I confronted him yesterday and he was being such a A-Hole telling me that he never wanted a GF/relationship to begin with, he is not looking for an innocent and inexperienced girl, etc.

I don't get why he would do that to me. Leading me on :(

Most Helpful Guy

• Some men have less than honorable intentions, contrary to the way they might present themselves. The number of these men is high enough that all women would be well served to "play defense" in relationships by default until they know for sure that the man has honorable intentions.

For what it's worth, the number of men with honorable intentions who prefer innocent women is high enough that no innocent woman should feel that her innocence is a handicap in the dating market. Innocent women need to go through several duds, just like the not-so-innocent women, but if they continue to play defense, they will find a man that suits them.

• I really like this. Thank you!

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah um... I would take an innocent girl any day of the week. It shows that they are more confident in themselves to not throw around with just anyone. It also makes me feel that much more special that I was her only guy. That guy is a tool, I'm sorry.

• First thing first: there's NOTHING wrong with being inexperienced or innocent. It's actually a sweet thing, if you are like that. You got it right... he's an asshole basically. Don't worry too much about the guy, he was definitely just looking for sex.

• Lots of guys out there, don't let this one get to you.

• Most sane men love innocent girls, in fact that seems to be ideal for many of us. That guy is a dumb fuck.

• Its not a turn off at all for me

• Some girls lie about being inexperienced because they don't want to get labeled a slut.

He might have thought you were like that. 22 you must be lying.

Then he kissed you, realised you really had no experience, and noped out of there.

• Then that makes me think he just wanted to try to hook up that night.

What Girls Said 1

• His intentions werent good sweetheart. Save it for a real man that sees more in you.